Vintage magazine racks are one of my favorite things to pick up when I am out on the hunt. I use them all over my house and thought I'd share how. Obviously, they're great for magazines and newspapers but here are some of the other ways I put them to use.
I use the ones that aren't in the best condition under our sinks to hold cleaning supplies. It makes it so much easier to tote the supplies around the house when I'm cleaning.
The beautiful ones I love to put on display. I have a bit of a tote bag problem and have way too many of them. (They are a necessity for flea markets.) I have a vintage magazine rack next to my nightstand that I tuck my tote bags into. It makes such easy access to grab one to fill up for dry cleaning runs or trips to the pool.
I also tuck one next to the bathtub to keep some of Grayson's toys organized. Since they're open I don't have to worry about the toys not drying and it's much prettier to look at than some of the plastic baskets you see at stores.
Here are a few other ideas:
1) Put them on the back of the toilet to store extra rolls of toilet paper.
2) Another great use is for toys and coloring book storage!
3) I use one to keep all of my shipping supplies organized for the Etsy shop.
4) I also use one to hold and keep file folders organized.
5) How great would one be as a caddy for Paper Plates, Cups and Utensils for a BBQ!
I'd love to know how you use them in your house! And check out my Etsy shop for the magazine rack featured in the first picture!