Here are a few vintage finds for Cupid, just in case he needs a few ideas!
1) Wool Blanket - Don't you just want to cozy up with this blanket and the one you love? (Be that your partner, dog or wine....)
3) Cocktail Ring - I love a good cocktail ring on a hand holding a beautiful glass. Imagine how bonkers that amethyst ring would look holding the pink coupes in #9. You know both of them had to make my Vintage Valentines list!
4) Charm Bracelet - A red mani and a gold charm bracelet is soooo Grace Kelly.
5) Red Quilted Housecoat - There are no words to describe how much I love housecoats and kaftans. If I had time to actually read the paper in the mornings, I would picture myself wearing this. Sitting outside in a manicured lawn (instead of the piles of dead grass we have now) sipping coffee out of one of my many coffee services...sigh. This is the Vintage Valentine I am hoping cupid brings me this year!
6) Blue Chinosierie Vase - I love how tall this vase is...such a beautiful statement piece in a room.
7) Horn Chainlink Necklace - Thinking REAL long and hard about buying this bad boy for myself.
8) Vintage Cityscape Artwork - Isn't this just the most charming and happy print?
10) Red Reptile Envelope Clutch - What a classic vintage purse!!! Love that pop of red!!
What vintage valentines are you hoping Cupid brings your way this year?