I had so much fun putting together my Holiday Home Wish List on Monday, that I decided to put together a little Fashion wish list, as well. I know this isn't in my wheel house, necessarily, but I do love dressing from head to toe in vintage threads, as you can probably imagine.
So, I present to you my "I need to loose 50lbs, slap some self tanner on my pasty legs and win the lottery" wish list of Vintage Fashion from Etsy. I am also going to refer to this post as "#notafashionblogger."
1) Kenneth Jay Lane Cocktail Ring - Yall, I was really upset when he passed earlier this year. I am constantly drawn to his style. Let's just get this straight right here and now....everyone of you ladies needs a drawer full of big ole oversized vintage cocktail rings. They are such an easy piece to add to any outfit.
2) Red Crocodile Clutch - Totally timeless, yall. (Timeless in style - I am not entirely sure our modern day cell phones would fit in such a slender little purse!)
3) Tassel Post Earrings - I absolutely love an oversized gold post earring. It is so Jackie O.
4) 1970s Vintage Dress - Throw this on in the summer with a black sandal and you are totally ready to go.
5) Vintage Kaftan - My heart knows no love like a vintage kaftan. Yall, I have a million of them and I love them and I live in them. And then Betty and Joan started and my obsession went into overdrive. (So did my obsession with housecoats but that's a whole other post) I love this kaftan because it can be dressed up too for a fun dinner out.
6) Chanel Chain Bracelet - Yall, if you are going to treat yo self....then Treat. Yo. Self. With the Queen.
7) Tortoise Shell Pumps - Tortoise shell was the leopard print of yesteryear.
8) Vintage Orange Dress - I love the little details on this dress from the playful print to the ruffles and buttons. What I am not such a fan of is the belt buckle. But, this is such a great lesson because this is something that can very easily be replaced by a tailor.
9) Black and Ecru Disc Necklace - Something like this is such a simple statement piece that can be paired with jeans or dresses. It is the kind of piece you will find yourself constantly reaching for to wear.
10) Bracelet and Earring Set - These earrings will be a great staple in your wardrobe. And this bracelet is a really smart addition to your bracelet stack set.
11) Towel Kaftan - I basically have to own this by next year for my swimsuit cover up. Between the trim and empire waste, this is easily something you could wear to the beach and wear into town for a stylish lunch.
What are your favorite vintage fashion staples and how do you pair them with items?!